Create a healthier version of their favorite Reese's candy in smoothie form
This is the time of year you can’t step one foot into a store and not immediately be met with a tower of Peeps, Reese’s chocolate eggs and jelly beans. And if the kids are with you, you know there will be a lengthy debate on why the pink Peeps should go into the cart, but maybe not the purple ones. No? Just us? Well you get the point.
Skip the candy, because we’ve got something WAY better! One of our awesome Healthy Height parents left the best comment in a recent post. They shared this recipe for a Reese’s inspired smoothie without all of extra sugar, just whole foods coming together to create something extra delicious.
So tell the kids none of the peeps will be coming home in your cart. You’ve got a real treat waiting for them at home! We hope you enjoy.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie
- 2 scoops of Chocolate Healthy Height shake mix
- 2 Tbsp. of peanut butter
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract
- 4 ounces milk of choice to start
- Handful of ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender
- Blend on high, adding more milk to thin to the desired consistency
- Pour into their favorite cup