Make-Ahead Yogurt Parfaits
Meal prep can sound so daunting, but not with these make ahead yogurt parfaits. This is a recipe you can get the entire family involved with. Scooping, mixing, topping, there’s a job for everyone. And even if the kids don’t want to participate you can whip them together in no time at all.
The best part you ask? Versatility, you can add any kind of toppings and rest assured the nutrition part is well taken care of. Easily mix Healthy Height into yogurt, and you’ve got a simple snack, or even breakfast, that packs a punch!
- 2 scoops vanilla or plain Healthy Height shake mix
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup topping of choice, fresh or dried fruit, granola, nuts, etc.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine yogurt and shake mix. Mix until smooth.
- Divide yogurt evenly into small resealable glass containers.
- Sprinkle with your favorite toppings. Refrigerate until serving.