New Year’s Protein "Poppers" for Kids
This New Year you’re probably gathering at home with just the kids. Make the evening something to remember with these protein packed New Years “poppers”. We took a recipe from Healthy Height mom, Breanna of @adventuresofatwinmom and reworked it just a little for the perfect protein poppers recipe.
These protein balls are tasty, chewy and packed with growth-boosting ingredients to help your child grow. Feel free to swap out Vanilla Healthy Height for the plain mix if you’re looking for something a little lower in sugar. We wish you and your family a healthy and happy new year!
Now, let’s get cooking!
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Healthy Height shake mix
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- ⅓ cup of honey
- ¾ cup of peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Candy melts for frosting
- Food coloring
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Shape into tablespoon sized balls
- Stick each ball with a cake pop stick and place on a tray
- Freeze poppers for a hour
- Once frozen you can dip them, sprinkle them, and decorate them to your heart’s content
- Ring in the New Year and enjoy!