Picky Eater Protein Pancakes
"Can I have more?" - if you're ready to hear this from your picky eaters, these are the pancakes for you! Fluffy and packed with protein, you can feel good about what you're serving your little ones for breakfast and know they're getting the nutrition they need to grow. The added protein is undetectable!
Other Recipes You’ll Like
- 4 scoops Healthy Height plain
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- Combine milk and vinegar in bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to “sour”
- Combine dry ingredients — flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and Healthy Height — in separate bowl
- Whisk egg and butter into milk/vinegar mix. Pour the dry mixture in and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles appear on surface
- Flip with spatula and cook until browned on the other side
You can double the recipe to make a batch of pancakes to save for a busy morning!