Halloween Spider Energy Balls
- 1 scoop Chocolate Healthy Height
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Mini pretzels, broken into pieces
- Mini chocolate chips
- Place the cashews, dates, and dried cherries into a medium bowl and cover with water. Let sit for about an hour to soft. Drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add the cashews, dried fruit, and Healthy Height powder to a blender or food processor, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to form a paste-like dough. (If using a blender that came with a stick, use it here.)
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs and cocoa powder. Chill for 15-30 minutes.
- Use a tablespoon measuring spoon to portion into rounds. Roll into a ball. Add pretzel pieces to make legs and mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Store (without legs) in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. (Add legs just before serving.)