Halloween Snacktivity: Vanilla "Pumpkin Face" Chia Pancakes
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla Healthy Height shake mix
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp white chia seeds
- Chocolate chips, as desired
- Mash & mix all ingredients together until you have a pancake batter consistency.
- Heat up a pan (medium/low), and add some oil (coconut oil works well)
- Pour batter, flip when you see those little bubbles
- Once cooked, cut into a pumpkin shape (it doesn't need to be perfect)!
- Make it a snacktivity! Serve with a handful of chocolate chips & encourage your child to decorate.
- Store in fridge for up to 4 days after or in freezer (they freeze and reheat really well) for a month!
- Getting your kiddo involved makes this a fun family activity, but also helps them learn good nutrition!
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.