How To Make Frozen Yogurt At Home
This recipe is specifically formulated to give parents peace of mind during snack time!
We are using Vanilla KidzProtein in this recipe, but you can use any of our Vanilla Heathy Heights protein you have at home.
- One 32oz container of plain or vanilla fat free greek yogurt
- 4 scoops of Vanilla KidzProtein
- Toppings you have at home! Strawberries, coconut, nuts, fruit, chocolate chips, ect.
- Combine greek yogurt and KidzProtein in a freezer safe container.
- When fully incorporated, freeze the yogurt mixture for 4 hours.
- Before you are ready to enjoy, let the yogurt thaw for about 10 minutes to make it easier to scoop (if it is still difficult, run a spoon under hot water and scoop with that).
- Set up and topping bar and go for it!