How to Make Best Rice Crispy Treats?
Your favorite treat, with a healthy twist!
Sweet tooth in the family? Whip up this recipe for a yummy snack or dessert - with high quality protein, calcium, zinc, iron, and more in every serving!
- 1 cup vanilla KidzProtein or KidzProtein Vegan
- 3 cups rice crisp cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Microwave marshmallows and butter in microwave safe dish in 15 second increments. Stir in between and repeat until smooth and combined.
- Mix together marshmallow mixture, KidzProtein, and vanilla extract.
- Fold into larger bowl with the rice crisp cereal.
- Scoop mixture into rectangular baking dish, and flatten with a spatula until even. This should be about an inch thick.
- (Optional) Top with sprinkles for some extra texture.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, cut into squares, and enjoy!