It can be hard ensuring your picky eater has good nutrition with his or her selective diet. That's where these lunch muffins come into play! Packing nutrients in an appealing item - like muffins - is a secret to picky eating. Best of all, you can make these ahead of time to have a lunchbox snack ready without worrying about what to pack!
Prep & Serving Size:
Makes 10 muffins
- 1/2 cup vanilla Healthy Heights
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 pitted dates
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. ground flax
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line muffin tin with silicone muffin liners
- In a blender, combine spinach, bananas, protein powder, dates, milk & vanilla and blend until smooth. Add the oats, eggs, flax and baking powder and blend again until batter is formed.
- Pour muffin batter into muffin liners and bake for 20-22 min., or until toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean.
For more details and a full recap on the recipe, visit Edwena's Instagram post.