Recipe of Pumpkin Patch Dirt Cups
Just by looking at the image above, it's hard to believe you'll be giving your kids a TON of nutrition with this treat. It's true! This recipe is one of our favorites to incorporate Healthy Heights nutrition mix. It's fun, exciting, and functional!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 packet chocolate pudding mix (bonus if it's no sugar added)
- 2 cups cold milk of choice
- 3-4 scoops Healthy Heights chocolate KidzProtein or Grow Daily
- 8 Oreo's
- Pumpkin candies or gummy worms (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, cold milk, and your chocolate Healthy Heights protein nutrition mix.
- Place in freezer for 45 mins OR in fridge for 4 hours.
- While the "mud" sets in the freezer or fridge, place the Oreo's in a ziplock bag.
- Have your kids crunch, bang, stomp, and crumble the Oreo's until they are a dirt consistency. (Option to also cut Oreo's into fourths and shake in a tupperware).
- In a small drinking glass or clear bowl, lay the chilled "mud" as the base. Sprinkle your "dirt" on top, and add pumpkins/worms.