Banana Oat Cocoa
Other Recipes You’ll Like
- 1 large scoop of chocolate shake mix
- 1/2 a banana
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- Add the oats & chia seeds to the blender and blend until a smooth dust.
- Warm up the milk on a little pot on the stove (or the microwave). Aim for warm vs. boiling hot unless your blender can handle the heat.
- Add the banana, chocolate mix & almost all of the warm milk to the blender.
- Blend until mixed & pour in a mug or glass! If you'd like the smoothie extra warm, add in the milk you saved here and give it a stir before serving.