White Chocolate Cranberry Protein Bars
The perfect treat to kick off the holiday season. These no-bake, nutrient-dense bars are sweet, tangy and the perfect way to introduce dried fruit like cranberries to your kids.
We're using Grow Daily 3+, but you can swap in any of your favorite Healthy Heights nutritional protein powders!
- 1 1/3 cups old-fashion oats
- 1 cup puffed rice
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cups dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Healthy Heights Grow Daily 3+
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup agave or honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- White chocolate for drizzling (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries for topping
- Mix together all dry ingredients, including 1/3 cup of dried cranberries in large mixing bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, heat up coconut oil, agave or honey, vanilla, and nut butter. Heat and mix until smooth and liquifies.
- One a liquid, pour the mixture in the dry ingredients. Fold with a spatula until combined.
- In a lined or greased baking dish, pour the mixture into the dish until level. Press flat with spatula.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- While cooling, melt white chocolate in a microwave safe dish in 15 second increments. Stir and repeat until smooth.
- Remove baking dish from freezer and cut bars into size of choice.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over bars and sprinkle chopped dried cranberries. Enjoy!