Feeling extra joyful about this Almond Joy Protein Bite recipe. We’re taking all of the things you love about Almond Joys and turning them into a kid-friendly afternoon snack. This recipe is simple with only 5 ingredients and comes together in one bowl. How’s that for easy?
- 2 scoops chocolate KidzProtein Vegan shake mix
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Place all of your ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine, the dough will be tough to work together, just keep mixing.
- Using a cookie scoop or a teaspoon scoop and roll protein bites.
- Place in the fridge to firm up and store in an airtight container.