Recipe of Almond Joy Protein Bites For Kids
Feeling extra joyful about this Almond Joy Protein Bite recipe. We’re taking all of the things you love about Almond Joys and turning them into a kid-friendly afternoon snack. This recipe is simple with only 5 ingredients and comes together in one bowl. How’s that for easy?
- 2 scoops chocolate KidzProtein Vegan shake mix
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Place all of your ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine, the dough will be tough to work together, just keep mixing.
- Using a cookie scoop or a teaspoon scoop and roll protein bites.
- Place in the fridge to firm up and store in an airtight container.