Make Best Blueberry Vanilla Blender Pancakes
We teamed up with fellow Healthy Height mom, Noelle Martin of @motherhoodandmeals for an out of this world, good pancake recipe. We gave it a seasonal spin as May marks the beginning of blueberry season. Check out the recipe and let us know what you think!
May is the start of blueberry season, so what better way to kick off the month than with these yummy blueberry blender pancakes from fellow Healthy Height mom, Noelle of @motherhoodandmeals. She takes whole, nutritious foods and adds a little Healthy Height to the mix to boost the amount of protein in each serving. What you end up with is a really easy, really delicious pancake batter.
Noelle left us with a couple of tips to ensure this recipe is a hit with the kids. If you’ve got a picky eater on your hands and they prefer smooth pancakes, add the oats into the blender too. This will give you that smooth pancake batter consistency we all know and love. She also recommends doubling the batch and tossing them in the freezer for an easy breakfast option for the week ahead.
Come on, let’s get growing!
- 4 scoops of Vanilla Healthy Height shake mix
- 1 ½ cups milk of your choice
- 2 cups frozen wild blueberries
- 1 banana, peeled and halved
- 1 zucchini, washed and sliced
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Blend the first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Poor into a mixing bowl and add oats and flour.
- Scoop 1/4 cup portions onto a fry pan or skillet and cook for 4-6 minutes per side - or until the pancakes are cooked through.
- Top with more blueberries and a drop of yogurt and enjoy!