Make The Best Plant-Based Superfood Smoothie
We can’t always guarantee the kids will eat their veggies, but we can totally hide them in their favorite smoothies! Today we’re sharing our favorite plant based smoothie. We’re packing this recipe with fruits and veggies, and to give the kids an added boost of protein we’ll be adding a scoop of our Vegan KidzProtein shake mix.
KidzProtein uses pea and fava beans as the protein source, and we added additional vitamins and minerals to support your child’s growth. Let’s shake things up!
- 1 scoop of vanilla KidzProtein Vegan shake mix
- ½ of a large avocado, chopped
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 1 cup kale or spinach
- 1 cup plain almond milk, unsweetened
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high
- Serve immediately