Best Homemade Fudgesicles Recipe
This recipe is an all-year favorite, but especially perfect for a summertime heat wave!
Cocoa powder can be an amazing addition to the diet - offering antioxidants that help maintain blood sugar levels. This recipe also includes our KidzProtein, which is the perfect every day multivitamin with an added boost of protein!
This recipe can be prepared as just straight up nutritious chocolate, chocolate dipped for some extra texture, or with nuts for some added vitamins and crunch.
- Blend together yogurt, milk, KidzProtein or Grow Daily, and cocoa.
- Pour into popsicle molds of choice, option to pour into ice cube tray as alternative.
- Let freeze for about 1 hour
- Place popsicle sticks in center of mold
- Freeze for additional 2 hours
- Pop the fudgesicles out of the mold and you are ready to go!
Chocolate Shell: Melt the 1 cup of chocolate chips by microwaving in 20 second increments. Stir in between and repeat until melted. Drizzle or dip fudgesicles in chocolate and place back in freezer for 15 minutes.
Chopped Nuts: Chop 1/2 cup of peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, or any favorite nut with a knife or pulse in a blender. Mix with chocolate shell.